Friday, May 11, 2012

Bacon Pancakes

I saw these pancakes on pintrest and thought they looked like fun. I tried them this morning and enjoyed them. I thought it might be something that my grandsons would like, but neither of the older boys are crazy about bacon, so this may not be a repeat except that Jud like them so I will probably make them for him.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sa_steve/4688652422/


Ingredients:
4 slices of bacon- cooked I cook mine on a cookie sheet at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes
1 cup of biscuit/pancake mix or make your own pancake recipe
3/4 cup water or milk
Mix pancake mix and milk together to form the pancake mix.  Put one slice of cooked bacon on the griddle and pour the pancake mix over the bacon.  Allow to cook until bubbles begin to form and turn to cook on the other side.  Serve with butter and pancake syrup.

No comments: