· 1 large salmon fillet (see note)
· salt and pepper, to taste
· ½ cup butter, melted (see note)
· juice of 2 limes (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
· 4 tablespoons honey
· 3 teaspoons minced garlic
· ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste. Slip lime slices underneath the salmon.
2. Stir together butter, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon (don't worry if it doesn't cover the salmon completely).
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top and serve.