Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Omelet in a Mug

 
This is similar to the omlet
in a ziplock bag that I have
on my blog, but this is better when you are only making it for 1-2 people.  Amanda
Hansen sent me this recipe
from their mission field in Africa. Thanks Amanda. She got it from Susan Adair from allrecipes.


Ingredients:
You can play with the ingredients, but the necessary ingredients are
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
salt and pepper to taste.
Extra ingredients you might like:
2 tablespoons spinach leaves
1 tablespoon chives
1 tablespoon diced green pepper
This is really just a method. Play with it and make it how your family likes it.  When I do the omlet in a zip lock bag, I put all the ingredients out on the table and let people choose what they want. This way your family can make it their own.

No comments: