Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Salmon with Horseradish Sauce

Found this recipe Here. I think my Salmon was too thick because it did not get ready in the 10 minutes the recipe mentioned. I probably cooked it a total of 15 minutes and it was perfect.  I used the rub that I use for my fish tacos. You can find that rub Here. I really liked the horseradish sauce.





Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
3 (3 oz pieces) of Fresh Salmon
Salmon (or fish) Seasoning
Directions:
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat
In a small bowl, combine the mayo, parsley, horseradish sauce, mustard and black pepper and mix well. Set aside.
Once the oil is heated, cover your salmon front and back with fish seasoning and place it in the skillet. Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook another 5 minutes.
Once it is done and easy flakes, take it out of the pan and let it cool for a few minutes. Serve with the Tangy Horseradish Sauce.

No comments: