Saturday, August 30, 2014

Meatballs

Everything you buy at Costco is huge, but you can take out just the number that you want for the meal. Perfect. I decided to put them in the crock pot with 2 cans of Campbell's French Onion soup. I pulled out enough for 3 meals. (about 27-30 for two people)





Ingredients:
meatballs from the frozen food section
2 cans of french onion soup
cornstarch for thickening
Directions:
1. Place all of the meatballs (27-30) in the crock pot
2. Pour over two cans of Campbell's French Onion Soup
3. Put the crock pot on low and cook for 4-6 hours.
4. The first night I served it right out of the crock pot over rice (it was a little thin)
After the meal, I thickened the gravy with cornstarch and water and put it in the refrigerator for the second meal.
The third night I will probably make meatball sandwiches







No comments: