Monday, August 25, 2014

Pesto Tortellini Bake

This recipe comes from Six Sisters and you can find it Here
I made it just like the recipe, but next time I will make two changes that I will add to the recipe I put on my blog. That way, I will remember to make the changes next time.
1. Less tortellini
2. More pesto cream sauce



Printable Version
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups milk
5 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 cup pesto
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
10 oz. cooked tortellini
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 cup shredded and cooked chicken
1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped into small pieces
1 cup shredded mozzarella
salt and pepper to taste
Method:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Simmer 1 1/2 cups milk, pesto and garlic in a skillet on medium heat. Remove from skillet and stir in grated Parmesan
3. Dump in tortellini, tomatoes, chicken, artichoke hearts, zucchini, and mozzarella. Mix until combined
4. Pour pesto butter sauce over the top of mixture until everything is covered. Add salt and pepper to taste. I added extra mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Cook uncovered for 30 minutes.

No comments: