I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but it says they are from the Guenther House so I assume that it came from the Express News of San Antonio.
1 cup milk
2/3 cup unsalted butter
3 cups bisquick
2 1/2 cups diced ham
2 cups shredded zucchini
3/4 cup chopped green onion (with green tops)
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
3/4 cup grated swiss cheese
3/4 cup grated provolone cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (spray muffin cups or use liners sprayed with cooking spray)
2. Stir eggs, milk, butter and biscuit mix in a bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients, blending throughly (batter may be refrigerated overnight in an air-tight container)
4. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups
5. Bake 25- 30 min.
6. Remove from oven; allow to cool slightly before removing from pan