I make these for my grandsons for their birthday. You can put any amount of money that you choose, but as they pull it out, the more the better. I have done it with m & m candies, but my oldest grandson asked for sour patch kids.
1. Take an empty toilet paper roll and place it in a mason jar.
2. Fill around the container with your candy of choice
3. Lay the money end to end and tape the ends together.
4. Fold the money accordion style and allow a bit of it to stick out
5. Decorate the lid if you so desire and place it on top.