Friday, May 22, 2015

Salmon with Yogurt/Mustard/Dill Sauce

I do not know where I found this recipe because I didn't write it down. Almost none of my recipes are originals. Salmon was on sale, so I looked through my recipe file for a recipe and found this one. The sauce was really good and would go well with almost any fish.





Ingredients for the Salmon:
1 salmon filet
salt and pepper
Ingredients for the sauce:
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
squeeze of fresh lemon
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Method:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.  Line a baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Place salmon in prepared dish and roast for 15 minutes.  To make the sauce whisk together yogurt, mustard, dill, lemon zest, and lemon. Salt and pepper to taste.

No comments: