Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crock Pot Meatloaf

When I need to take a dish for pot-luck at church, I like to take something in a crock pot so it will stay warm. This was a big hit. I added a mixture of catsup and horseradish to the top before I took it.  
You can find the recipe Here




INGREDIENTS


DIRECTIONS

  1. To remove loaf when done, line crock with wide strip of aluminum foil, coming up sides of crock.
  2. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, and soup mix. Mix well, then add meat. Mix thoroughly, then shape into a rectangle or oval that won't touch sides of crock. Place in crock. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours. The picture shows what it looks like when I am ready to take it to church.  I remove the aluminum                                                                                         foil and place it back in the crock pot.

No comments: