Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

My daughter-in-law, Juanita made these for a family party and we all enjoyed it so much that I knew I wanted to make it for Jud's book celebration party.  It turned out good, but I think her's was better.






Ingredients:
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese
1 jar blue cheese dressing (in cold section of produce department)
4 stalks celery, chopped
1 jar Franks hot wing sauce (with barbeque sauce in grocery store)
4 cooked chicken breasts
8 oz grated cheddar cheese
In a 9" X 13" pan layer the following
1. Cream cheese cut in chunks
2. Cooked chicken mixed with the hot wing sauce.  I place my chicken breasts on a cookie sheet and baked it at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until done.
3. Chopped celery
4. Blue cheese dressing
5. grated cheddar on top
Bake at 350 degrees covered with alluminum foil for 20 minutes
Uncover and bake 20 additional minutes.
Let rest for 15 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments: