Friday, March 4, 2016

Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I saved this recipe years ago and don't remember where I got it.  This person adapted it from Trader Joe's  recipe. She used organic when possible. I did not.
Printable Version













Ingredients:

1/4 cup softened butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts ( I did not use nuts in mine)
6 oz. chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees:
Combine both sugars and butter in a large bowl. Beat until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and baking soda. Mix well.  Add peanut butter and mix until combined. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and nuts if using. Place dough by heaping teaspoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden on the edges. Makes approximately 48 cookies.

No comments: