Friday, October 4, 2013

Heroin Chicken

 
This is a recipe that I found on Pinterest. We both enjoyed it very much.  I only cooked it 25 minutes and it was perfect, but I think my oven cooks hotter than is normal.

http://www.food.com/recipe/heroin-chicken-371704





Ingredients:
4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons dried parsley (I only had fresh and it worked fine)
2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
3 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon pepper
2/3 cup melted butter
It didn't call for it, but I think it needed about 1 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. First preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days)
3. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
5. Arrange the chicken in the foiled lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes. (Mine was done in 25 minutes.)

No comments: