Friday, October 15, 2010

Chocolate Chess Pie

I found this recipe in some magazine and copied it on a recipe card. I didn't write where I got it, so I can't give credit to which magazine.

I just had a taste so I could tell you the verdict. It is awesome, and oh so easy. This will definately go into my keeper box.


Printable Recipe:
https://sites.google.com/site/whatscookingattheedwards/chocolate-chess-pie


Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
3 tablespoons flour
4 1/2 teaspoons cocoa
pinch of salt
Mix the dry ingredients together and then add the wet ingredients
1 1/2 sticks melted butter
5 oz evaporated milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 eggs
2 tablespoons whole milk
Mix all ingredients together and pour into an unbaked pie shell - bake 325 degrees for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I just tried this recipe, and it didn't work. I tried to delete it, but it is too old to delete. Sorry if you tried it. I don't know what went wrong.