Monday, June 22, 2015

Crescent Chicken

This is one of the easiest meals I have made in a long time. I thought I found it in the Austin or San Antonio paper, but I couldn't find it so I did what I always do. I went to pinterest and typed in chicken and cheese crescent. This came up and it was exactly what I had seen in the paper. It comes from Janelle Nehrenz. You can find it Here



Ingredients:
1 (8 or 6 jumbo count) package refrigerator crescent rolls--mine were not jumbo
2 cups chopped cooked chicken--I used a baked chicken from the grocery store and used the white meat
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk (using soup can)
Method:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix soup and milk over medium heat in a sauce pan
Separate crescent rolls
Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent roll and seal to enclose filling
Pour soup around the rolls
Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 30-35 minutes until golden brown

No comments: