http://beautyandbedlam.com/easy-chocolate-cream-cheese-cake-with-hint-of-coffee/ I think next time, I would half the cream cheese filling. It was a little much for my taste.
1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 (8ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 - (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
3/4 cup cold coffee
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
2/3 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 10 inch tube or bundt pan
1. Melt 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips in double boiler over simmering water. (I just did mine in the microwave in 30 second increments)
2. With electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, milk, and melted chocolate
3. Beat until smooth. Set aside
4. Combine cake mix, coffee, oil, and eggs, and beat with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
5. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Sprinkle with nuts (optional)
7. Mound cream cheese mixture onto the top of cake mixture around the tube, but do not spread to touch sides of pan.
8. Bake 350 degrees about 55 minutes or until top springs back when pressed lightly in center
9. Cool upright in pan one hour before inverting.
To make glaze:
Heat 1/2 cup cream in small saucepan over medium heat until it just begins to boil. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Drizzle warm glaze over cooled cake. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Makes 12 servings.