The only problem I had was it says to cook it for 10- 12 minutes and my crust was not done after 15 minutes. I would say you should cook it at least 20 minutes.
1 pound of ground turkey (I used ground beef)
1 can of Manwich
2 packages Crescent rolls ( I think the pizza dough would work better)
4 cups mozarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non stick spray. Set aside.
3. In frying pan, brown your meat. Once it is cooked all the way through add the manwich and let it cook until it simmers.
4. Open the first package of crescent rolls. Unroll it and place it in the bottom of your sprayed pan.
5. Spread it out with your hands until it covers the whole bottom of the pan.
6. Now take half the mozzarella cheese and toss it on the dough evenly.
7. Carefully pour all the the Manwich mixture over the top of the cheese. Spread it out evenly.
8. Spread the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top of the Manwich mixture. Spread it out evenly.
9. Now open the second package of crescent rolls and unroll it. Place it on your table top and press it together the best you can. Place this on top of the second layer of mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake for 20 minutes, depending on your oven. You might want to check it after about 15 minutes, but mine was not done even though it was golden brown on top.