Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops

 I found this recipe on Picky Palate Here  The only thing I would do differently, you know I have to do something different, is add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.  We would prefer more gravy for the mashed potatoes.  I did not use boneless pork chops because I have heard that the bone-in have more flavor. I just put the pork chop beside the mashed potatoes and it worked fine.



Ingredients:
6 pork chops
1 package of dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
10 oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup (I would use 2 next time)
Method:
Place the Pork Chops in the bottom of the crock pot. Mix soup and Ranch Dressing together and pour over the pork chops.  I browned my meat first, only because I wanted a little color on them for the picture, so next time I would not do that.  I did not add the instruction for the Parmesan mashed potatoes so look on the site to find the recipe for those.

No comments: