Wednesday, April 24, 2013
The World's Best Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
3. Place chicken breasts into a 9 X 13 Inch greased baking dish. Season with salt and lots of pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. No need to marinate.
4. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. You do not need to cover the baking dish with foil.
5. Season with chopped rosemary.
6. PS: To make this in a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cook on low for 3-4 hours.