Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jud's pork tenderloin

Jud is the griller in our family. He is so good at it that I never tried to learn.  My mom told me when I got married to never learn to do something that your husband does well, or it will become your job.  I have taken that lesson to heart.

Ingredients:
1 pork tenderloin (plain)
1/2 bottle Italian dressing
Marinade the pork in the Italian dressing for at least 2 hours.  Jud pours the marinade over at lunch and takes it out when he is ready to grill.
Dirrections:
Prepare the grill and let the coals get hot.  Place the pork tenderloin (throw the marinade away) on the grill and grill for about 20-25 min.  Turn often.  Jud and I have a running argument about cutting the pork in 1/2. I say it lets all the juices run out, but he is the boss of the grill so he cuts it in 1/2 after about 20 min. to check to see if it is done. It is always delecious, so he must be right.

No comments: