Thursday, March 4, 2010

Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin

I made this for my hiking buddies when we went to Leakey.  It comes from Cooking Light.



Ingredients:
3/4 cup honey
6 tablespoons light brown sugar
6 tablespoons cider vinegar
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
4 (3/4 - 1 lb) pork tenderloins
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Directions:
Stir together first 5 ingredients until well blended.
Place pork in a greased 15 X 10 inch jellyroll pan; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Pour honey mixture evenly over pork.
Bake 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of pork registers 160 degrees, basting occasionally. Remove pork to a wire rack, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Pour pan drippings into a 3 quart saucepan, and cook, stirring often, over medium-high heat until slightly thickened.
I did not have any pan drippings. I did not use all of the barbeque sauce because I only made two tenderloins so I cooked that slightly until thickened and used as a sauce for the pork tenderlolins.

No comments: